Conveniently and securely access your accounts at home or on the go with FHB Online[[®]].
Bank on your terms
With FHB Online®[[#1]] you’ll have a wide range of tools and features at your fingertips so that you can quickly and securely manage your finances. No matter where you are, First Hawaiian Bank makes it easy for you to view your accounts, monitor your transactions, and much more.
Online banking services
Helpful features and tools
Transfer Money [[#6]]
Transfer money to or from your First Hawaiian Bank accounts, including making payments to an FHB credit card, mortgage, loan, or line of credit.
Bill Pay [[#7]]
Easily manage and pay all of your bills from one place, and set up AutoPay to automatically pay recurring bills.
Send money to people using just their mobile number, email address, or bank account number.
Ready to get started?
Enrolling in online banking is easy and takes just a few minutes.
There is no cost to use FHB Online & Mobile Banking service for personal customers. However, you may be assessed fees if you choose to use these additional services within online & mobile banking:
- Online Bill Pay and Popmoney: Free for Priority Banking and Complete Checking customers, and Pure Checking customers with a minimum direct deposit of $500 per month. Online Bill Pay & Popmoney are $5.99/month for all others.
- Fees associated with expedited payments will be shown prior to processing your payment. Same-Day (electronic) payments are $9.95 per payment and Overnight (paper) payments are an additional $14.95 per payment.
- Direct Connect via Quicken or Quickbooks: $9.95 per month used. This fee includes the cost of Online Bill Pay and Priority Banking waivers do not apply. There is no charge if you connect via Web Connect or Express Web Connect.
- eStatements: There is no charge to view eStatements. However, there is a $5 monthly fee if you choose to continue receiving both paper statements and eStatements for your account.
- See the FHB Online Terms & Conditions to view all associated fees.
All other features of FHB Online & Mobile Banking are included for no additional cost.
Business customers should see our FHB Online Business Banking page for information regarding business access.
You can access the following personal accounts through FHB Online: Checking, Savings, Money Market/ MaxiMizer, Certificate of Deposit, Individual Retirement Account (IRA), Credit Card, Mortgage, Personal Loan, Personal Line of Credit (Personal FirstLine), Home Equity Line of Credit (Home Equity FirstLine), Overdraft Protection (Yes-Check), Trust, Investment and Insurance accounts.
Your FHB Trust, Investment, and Insurance accounts will be displayed on the FHB Online account summary page. However, you cannot transact on your wealth management accounts via FHB Online. For assistance with transactions, please contact your Account Officer.
Business users can access Business Checking, Business Savings, MaxiMizer, Certificate of Deposit, Business Credit Card and Business FirstLine accounts.
Due to various restrictions, not all personal or business accounts can be accessed to the same degree. To learn more, view the FHB Online Terms and Conditions.
Out-of-Band Authentication (OOBA), otherwise known as phone verification, is a method we use to verify your identity. During enrollment, you will add a phone number to your security profile. When you login, our system will ask to send a one-time passcode to the phone number on your security profile via voice call or SMS text. You will need to enter this code in order to login.
You have the ability to add in multiple phone numbers for security verification. To do this go to “Settings” then “Security & Alerts” and select the “Identity Verification Phones” option.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
View Terms and Conditions
- Online Banking is free for personal banking and Business Priority Banking customers and $5.99 per month for all other business customers. FHB Online Business Banking includes up to 2 sub-users, and is $1/month per additional sub-user after the first 2 sub-users.
- When you enroll in eStatements, you will no longer receive paper statements. If you choose to receive both paper and eStatements, a fee of $5 will be imposed each month.
- To view accounts from another financial institution, you must have online access set up at that institution.
- Using Direct Connect to Quicken or Quickbooks may cause you to incur additional fees. There is no fee to connect using Web Connect or Express Web Connect. See Terms and Conditions of FHB Online Services for details and any applicable fees.
- Standard SMS/Text Message fees may apply.
- Restrictions may apply. You can only transfer money between your own bank accounts at FHB and your own accounts at other financial institutions. See Terms and Conditions of FHB Online Services for details.
- Personal customers enrolling for Online Bill Pay (including Popmoney) may incur additional fees. FHB Online Business Banking includes Bill Pay and Popmoney. See Terms and Conditions of FHB Online Services for details.