Priority Destinations World Elite Mastercard
The First Hawaiian Bank Priority Destinations® World Elite Mastercard® redefines the way you pursue what matters most to you. With travel benefits and retail protection services, your Priority Destinations World Elite Mastercard serves as your trusted partner, providing service and assistance at a moment's notice.1
With the Priority Destinations World Elite Mastercard, you'll enjoy more choices, more freedom, and more rewards.
- 5x Priority Miles per $1 spent on travel for the first $6,000 spent in a calendar year, and 2x Priority Miles per $1 spent on travel purchases after that
- 2x Priority Miles per $1 spent on everyday purchases (gas, grocery, cable TV, phone, and other monthly utilities)
- 1x Priority Miles per $1 spent on all other net qualifying purchases3
- Redeem Priority Miles for Your Choice of Rewards
- Redeem your Priority Miles for travel whenever you want, with no restrictions
- Airline, hotel, car rentals, and activities
- Cash back
- Gift cards from local and national merchants
No Foreign Transaction Fees4
Save on purchases when you travel abroad.
How to Redeem your Priority Miles5
When you're ready to redeem your Priority Miles, simply call us at 1-877-676-5171 or visit our Priority Destinations website at www.fhbdestinations.com, where you can view your Priority Miles balance, search for rewards, book a flight, and make redemptions online 24/7.
Phone Hours - 1-877-676-5171
Mon - Fri: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM HST
Sat & Sun: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM HST
You can transfer your Priority Miles to a friend or family member's Priority Destinations account. Call 1-877-676-5171 to transfer your Priority Miles today!
- No foreign transaction fees4
- Earn unlimited Priority Miles
- Priority Miles do not expire as long as you use your card or redeem Priority Miles within a 24-month period
- Local Customer Service
- Embedded EMV chip provides an extra layer of security and greater worldwide acceptance
- Free membership in Mastercard Airport Experiences Provided by LoungeKey, with two complimentary airport lounge visits per year ($27 per person per visit thereafter)
Additional World Elite Credit Card benefits provided by Mastercard:
- Concierge Services
- ID Theft Protection
- Travel Assistance Services
- Mastercard Global Service
- Common Carrier Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption
- Travel Accident Insurance
- MasterRental Coverage
- Extended Warranty Coverage
- Lost Luggage Insurance
- Price Protection
- Purchase Assurance
- Free ShopRunner Membership
- 10% off bookings through onefinestay
Download the complete World Elite Guide to Benefits
Travel (Air, Car Rental, Hotel and Activities)*
Priority Miles can be redeemed for many travel rewards, including airfare, car rentals, hotel stays, and vacation activities.
Priority Miles Redemption Airfare Calculator: 1 Priority Mile = $0.01 in airfare value!
Example: 50,000 Priority Miles = $500 in airfare!
Gift Certificates/Gift Cards
$25 Gift Card = 5,000 Priority Miles
$50 Gift Card = 7,500 Priority Miles
$100 Gift Card = 14,000 Priority Miles
$50 Cash = 6,250 Priority Miles
$100 Cash = 12,500 Priority Miles
$250 Cash = 31,250 Priority Miles
* Travel and booking are subject to availability. Airline tickets are subject to a non-refundable ticketing fee.
1 Subject to credit approval. Mastercard® and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
2 Priority Miles have no cash value except as described in the applicable Priority Destinations Program Agreement and the applicable Priority Destinations Credit Card Agreement. First Hawaiian Bank reserves the right to cancel or change the Program at any time without prior notice.
3 You will not earn Priority Miles on cash advances, balance transfers, convenience checks, ATM withdrawals, PIN transactions, money transfers (including P2P payments), quasi cash transactions (including purchases of traveler's checks, money orders, foreign currencies and crypto currencies), lease and loan payments, truck stop transactions, tax payments, gambling transactions, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, finance charges, and other card-related fees.
4 For additional information regarding rates and fees, see the Priority Destinations Terms and Conditions.
5 Terms and conditions apply. Travel bookings are subject to availability. For more information, see the applicable Priority Destinations Program Agreement.