Priority Rewards[[SM]] Credit Card
Earn unlimited CashPoints and redeem for cash back, gift cards, and travel
Treat yourself with rewards of your choice – cash back, gift cards, and travel
Skip the fee
No annual fee[[#3]]
- Contactless. Fast, safe and secure
- Monitor your transactions, view eStatements, and easily make card payments with FHB Online & Mobile Banking
- Fraud alerts for your protection
- Fly the airline of your choice with no date restrictions[[#4]]
- Flexibility. Redeem or transfer CashPoints. Learn more
- 24-hour customer service
- Mobile wallets supported. Use your card with Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® and Google Pay®
Ready to get started?
We’re here to help
Call 643-CARD (2273) or 1-800-403-7167 from Guam and CNMI.
Your CashPoints will not expire as long as you make purchases with your card or redeem your CashPoints at least once every 24 months.
You can transfer your Priority Rewards CashPoints to a friend or family member's Priority Rewards account. Call 1-800-868-2856 to gift your CashPoints.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
- CashPoints have no cash value except as described in the Priority Rewards Program Agreement. See the applicable Priority Rewards Program Agreement for details. First Hawaiian Bank reserves the right to cancel or change the Program at any time without prior notice.
- Subject to credit approval. Apply for the Priority Rewards Credit Card, if you are approved, receive 20,000 bonus CashPoints after spending $1,500 within the first three months after account opening.
- For additional information regarding rates and fees, see the Priority Rewards Pricing and Terms.
- Travel and booking are subject to availability. Airline tickets are subject to a non-refundable ticketing fee.
- Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Please see the applicable Guide to Benefits for details (Standard, World and World Elite).
Mastercard® and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., and Google Inc., respectively