Good Neighbors Loan
You give our communities everything, so we want to give something back to you.
Good Neighbors Loan[[#1]] Benefits
- Low or no down payment
- Conforming loan limits up to $1,089,300
- Owner-occupants only
- Owner occupant Community Heroes like teachers, firefighters, police officers, EMTs and Paramedics, Nurses, and Military Personnel[[#2]]
- Owner occupant Community Experts like CPAs, CFAs, Ph.D.s, architects, CMBs and designated actuaries[[#2]]
What is the impact of making extra payments on my mortgage debt?
Ready to Apply?
Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS ID #580459
Maite Banking Center
Digital Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS ID #1837847
First Hawaiian Center
VP & Sales Manager
NMLS ID #543033
First Hawaiian Center
We're here to help.
It’s all about you, your budget, and your life. We have a variety of mortgage types, and we can help you find the one that’s right for you. For a free analysis and recommendation of the best mortgage loan program for you, please call us at 808-643-HOME (4663) or take a look at our Mortgage Selector Tool. We also have mortgage calculators that can help you determine what is right for you.
Welcome home! We’re here to help make the process of applying for a mortgage as simple for you as possible.
- Contact our customer service line for new or current mortgage customers. We’ll put you in contact with a mortgage specialist who will be able to help make your dreams come true.
- Apply in person at the branch most convenient for you
FHB Online & Mobile Banking enables you to easily view your mortgage transactions, current mortgage balance and upcoming payment due. You can also make a payment to your mortgage using internal transfers or external transfers.
To make special payments, such as a principal only payment, you will need to process the transfer then send a secured message with specific instructions on how the payment should be applied. Your current month's mortgage payment must be posted to your loan and with no outstanding fees, in order to make additional principal payments.
If you have not yet enrolled for FHB Online & Mobile Banking, you can enroll here.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
- Subject to credit and loan approval. Certain other restrictions may apply.
- At least one borrower on the loan must be currently employed in a full-time position in one of the following eligible occupations before loan closing: Teachers, Firefighters, Police Officers, Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) and Paramedics, Nurses, Military Personnel, Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), Chartered Financial Analysts (CFAs), Ph.D.s, Architects, Certified Mortgage Bankers (CMBs) and designated Actuaries (ACAs, FCAs, ASAs, FSAs, MAAAs, MSPAs, FSPAs)