Good Neighbors Loan
You give our communities everything, so we want to give something back to you.
- Low or no down payment
- Conforming loan limits up to $970,800
- Available for owner-occupants
- Owner occupant Community Heroes like teachers, firefighters, police officers, EMTs and Paramedics, Nurses, and Military Personnel
- Owner occupant Community Experts like CPAs, CFAs, Ph.D.s, architects, CMBs and designated actuaries
What is the impact of making extra payments on my debt?
It’s all about you, your budget, and your life. We have a variety of mortgage types, and we can help you find the one that’s right for you. For a free analysis and recommendation of the best mortgage loan program for you, please call us at 643-HOME (4663) or take a look at our Mortgage Selector Tool. We also have mortgage calculators that can help you determine what is right for you.
Welcome home! We’re here to help make the process of applying for a mortgage as simple for you as possible.
- Contact our customer service line for new or current mortgage customers. We’ll put you in contact with a mortgage specialist who will be able to help make your dreams come true.
- Apply in person at the branch most convenient for you
FHB Online & Mobile Banking enables you to easily view your current mortgage balance and upcoming payment due. You can also make a payment to your mortgage using internal transfers or external transfers.
To make special payments, such as a principal only payment, you will need to process the transfer then send a secured message with specific instructions on how the payment should be applied. Your current month's mortgage payment must be posted to your loan and with no outstanding fees, in order to make additional principal payments.
If you have not yet enrolled for Online & Mobile Banking, you can sign up here.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?