Good Neighbors Loan
You give our communities everything, so we want to give something back to you.
Good Neighbors Loan[[#1]] Benefits
Whether you are a firefighter, nurse, teacher or any other essential worker, you give our communities everything, so we want to give something back to you.
- Low or no down payment
- Conforming loan limits up to $1,089,300
- Owner-occupants only
- Owner occupant Community Heroes like teachers, firefighters, police officers, EMTs and Paramedics, Nurses, and Military Personnel[[#2]]
- Owner occupant Community Experts like CPAs, CFAs, Ph.D.s, architects, CMBs and designated actuaries[[#2]]
What is the impact of making extra payments on my mortgage debt?
Ready to Apply?
AVP and Private Banking Mortgage Loan Officer
Digital Mortgage Loan Officer
Patty Van Kuran
VP & Private Banking Mortgage Loan Officer
We're here to help.
It’s all about you, your budget, and your life. We have a variety of mortgage types, and we can help you find the one that’s right for you. For a free analysis and recommendation of the best mortgage loan program for you, please call us at 808-643-HOME (4663) or take a look at our Mortgage Selector Tool. We also have mortgage calculators that can help you determine what is right for you.
Welcome home! We’re here to help make the process of applying for a mortgage as simple for you as possible.
- Contact our customer service line for new or current mortgage customers. We’ll put you in contact with a mortgage specialist who will be able to help make your dreams come true.
- Apply in person at the branch most convenient for you
FHB Online & Mobile Banking enables you to easily view your mortgage transactions, current mortgage balance and upcoming payment due. You can also make a payment to your mortgage from your FHB checking or savings account using the Make a Payment form, or from your account at another bank by using external transfers.
If you have not yet enrolled for FHB Online & Mobile Banking, you can enroll here.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
- Subject to credit and loan approval. Certain other restrictions may apply.
- At least one borrower on the loan must be currently employed in a full-time position in one of the following eligible occupations before loan closing: Teachers, Firefighters, Police Officers, Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) and Paramedics, Nurses, Military Personnel, Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), Chartered Financial Analysts (CFAs), Ph.D.s, Architects, Certified Mortgage Bankers (CMBs) and designated Actuaries (ACAs, FCAs, ASAs, FSAs, MAAAs, MSPAs, FSPAs)