Bigger loans for bigger dreams. Live larger with a variety of fixed and adjustable loan rate options.
- See today's rates and loan terms and conditions, including payment examples.
- Available for both purchase and refinance transactions.
- Fixed and adjustable rate mortgage available.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Minimum down payment starting at 20% for owner occupant loans.
Designed for markets with high home prices
You can still save with our current rates
Loan amounts ranging from $1,089,300 to $4 million[[#1]]
- Owner occupants, second homeowners, and investors
- Buyers with good credit
- Many buyers in Hawaii, where home prices are high
What is the impact of making extra payments on my mortgage debt?
Ready to Apply?
VP & Sales Manager
Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
Digital Mortgage Loan Officer
First Hawaiian Center
We're here to help.
It’s all about you, your budget, and your life. We have a variety of mortgage types, and we can help you find the one that’s right for you. For a free analysis and recommendation of the best mortgage loan program for you, please call us at 808-643-HOME (4663) or take a look at our Mortgage Selector Tool. We also have mortgage calculators that can help you determine what is right for you.
Welcome home! We’re here to help make the process of applying for a mortgage as simple for you as possible.
- Contact our customer service line for new or current mortgage customers. We’ll put you in contact with a mortgage specialist who will be able to help make your dreams come true.
- Apply in person at the branch most convenient for you
FHB Online & Mobile Banking enables you to easily view your mortgage transactions, current mortgage balance and upcoming payment due. You can also make a payment to your mortgage from your FHB checking or savings account using the Make a Payment form, or from your account at another bank by using external transfers.
If you have not yet enrolled for FHB Online & Mobile Banking, you can enroll here.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
- Subject to loan qualification, underwriting guidelines, and credit policy of First Hawaiian Bank. Other restrictions and adders may apply. Loans over $2 million are available with enrollment in First Hawaiian Bank Private Banking and are only available for owner occupant and 2nd home loans.