You’ve dedicated your life to helping others. We’ve dedicated this loan to helping you.
Med Loan[[#1]] Benefits
- Jumbo loan amounts
- Lower down payment requirements
- Flexible loan-to-value options
- Employment for medical professional may begin up to 60 days after loan closing[[#2]]
- Fixed rates and low down payments
- See today's rates and loan terms and conditions, including payment examples
- Owner occupants who are Medical Residents, Physicians/Doctors, Dentists, Oral Surgeons, Pharmacists[[#3]]
What is the impact of making extra payments on my mortgage debt?
Ready to Apply?
Digital Mortgage Loan Officer
First Hawaiian Center
Mortgage Loan Officer
Maite Banking Center
Warren De La Rosa
Mortgage Loan Officer
We're here to help.
It’s all about you, your budget, and your life. We have a variety of mortgage types, and we can help you find the one that’s right for you. For a free analysis and recommendation of the best mortgage loan program for you, please call us at 808-643-HOME (4663) or take a look at our Mortgage Selector Tool. We also have mortgage calculators that can help you determine what is right for you.
Find out about rates and more online or call us to talk about your refinancing options at 808-643-4663.
Welcome home! We’re here to help make the process of applying for a mortgage as simple for you as possible.
- Contact our customer service line for new or current mortgage customers. We’ll put you in contact with a mortgage specialist who will be able to help make your dreams come true.
- Apply in person at the branch most convenient for you
FHB Online & Mobile Banking enables you to easily view your mortgage transactions, current mortgage balance and upcoming payment due. You can also make a payment to your mortgage using internal transfers or external transfers.
To make special payments, such as a principal only payment, you will need to process the transfer then send a secured message with specific instructions on how the payment should be applied. Your current month's mortgage payment must be posted to your loan and with no outstanding fees, in order to make additional principal payments.
If you have not yet enrolled for FHB Online & Mobile Banking, you can enroll here.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
- Subject to credit approval. Only eligible for one unit single family dwellings and warrantable condos located in the State of Hawaii. Certain other restrictions may apply.
- Certain conditions may apply. Please contact a Mortgage Loan Officer for more details.
- Eligible borrowers include Medical Residents, Physicians and Doctors (MD, DO, DPM, OD), Dentists (DDS, DMD), Oral Surgeons and Pharmacists. Employment for medical professionals may begin up to 60 days after loan closing.