Whether you’re buying your first home or refinancing an existing mortgage, choosing a fixed-rate mortgage means you won't have to worry about increased interest rates or payments during your mortgage term. Save by limiting the risk of added interest cost. Payments are fully amortized over the life of the loan.
- Monthly payments will not increase beyond your budget
- Click here to see today's rates and loan terms and conditions, including payment examples.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Protection against rising interest rates
- Peace of mind knowing your payments will never change
- Find the right monthly payments to fit your budget
- Owner occupant, second home and investors seeking a set interest rate
- Those who want the certainty of knowing their payment amount
- Those on a fixed monthly income
- Those who plan to stay in their home for many years