How do I get my PIN number?

When opening a new credit or debit card account, your PIN will be mailed to your mailing address on file. It will be mailed separately from your card for security purposes and should arrive a day or two after your new card is received.

If you have not received your PIN after more than the timeline above, please contact FHB Customer Service Daily 7AM – 7PM HST at (808) 844-4444 or Toll-Free at (888) 844-4444 or visit the nearest branch for assistance. 

Subscribe to General