Employee Benefit Plans
Establish a competitive advantage with employee benefit plans.
Control your cost of labor the smart way
An Employee Benefits Plan plays an integral role in the "total compensation" paid to an employee—which includes direct cash compensation (regular salary or wages and bonuses) and employee benefits (the large and ever-increasing non-cash portion of total compensation).
We can help you by:
- Designing a comprehensive benefits program that integrates your benefits with the company's business strategy, compensation philosophy, and human resource needs while also meeting the needs of your employees
Finding more effective ways to control health care costs—those currently in use and those at the leading edge
- Selecting the appropriate retirement plan
Designing, implementing, and monitoring a company retirement plan that fits your needs
Communicating your employee benefits effectively, which helps you retain your competitive position in the labor market
Choose employee benefits that work for you
- Medical Insurance: Provide medical coverage for your employees and their families at competitive rates
- Group Term Insurance: Offers employees more affordable insurance rates while providing a benefit to beneficiaries should the insured employee die during the term
- Long-Term Care Insurance: Helps employees protect their retirement plans, gives them a choice about their health care, and eases the financial and emotional burden on their families
- Temporary Disability Insurance: Provides employees short-term coverage during the initial weeks of a disabling accident or illness, and adds peace of mind and support for recovery
- Long-Term Disability Insurance: Provides employees a steady stream of income while they are unable to work during an extended period due to of a disabling illness or accident
- Cafeteria Plans: Offers pre-tax flexibility in health benefits by providing employees with cost effective supplemental insurance they need while maximizing the dollars committed by the employer
Ready to learn more?
Our Wealth Management experts are ready to chat.
First Hawaiian Bank’s Wealth Management Group provides investment advice and financial products and services through First Hawaiian Bank. First Hawaiian Bank does not provide tax or legal advice.
|Investments, annuity, and insurance products are:
NOT INSURED BY FDIC OR ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY • MAY LOSE VALUE • NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT GUARANTEED BY FIRST HAWAIIAN BANK
|The insurance and annuity products are obligations of the insurance company and (i) are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States; and (ii) are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed or insured by, First Hawaiian Bank or any of its affiliates. For certain cash value life insurance products there is investment risk, including the possible loss of value.|