FAQ - Priority Rewards℠ Business Credit Card
- Q: What is the Priority Rewards Business Credit Card?
The Priority Rewards Business MasterCard® earns accounts one (1) CashPoint℠ for every one dollar ($1) of net purchases. Cash advances and balance transfers do not qualify to earn CashPoints. CashPoint earnings can be set up to be awarded to the individual cardholder or consolidated at the company level.
- Q: How does the Priority Rewards Business Credit Card program work?
You'll receive CashPoints for qualifying purchases. CashPoints can be redeemed for your choice of rewards like gift cards, airline tickets, hotel and rental car reservations, activities, merchandise, and even cash back! Use your card for all of your business purchases and watch your CashPoints add up!
- Q: Is there an annual membership fee for the Priority Rewards Business Credit Card?
There is no annual membership fee for the Priority Rewards Business Credit Card.
- Q: How do I redeem my CashPoints for airline tickets?
You can redeem your CashPoints for airline tickets by contacting our Redemption Center by phone or online. Search for flights online by logging into your account at www.fhbrewards.com and click the Book Travel link. You are free to book flights with any airline, subject to availablity. If the ticket price exceeds your available CashPoints, you may charge the balance to your Priority Rewards or other valid credit card.
- Q: Is there a maximum amount of CashPoints I can earn per year?
No, there is no limit to the amount of CashPoints you can earn.