FAQ - Priority Rewards℠ Business Credit Card
- Q: What is the Priority Rewards Business Credit Card?
The Priority Rewards Business Credit Card is a MasterCard® that earns one (1) CashPointSM for every one ($1) dollar of net purchases. Cash advances and balance transfers do not qualify to earn CashPoints. For the Priority Rewards Business Credit Card, CashPoints are awarded to the individual credit card account or consolidated at the company level.
- Q: How does the Priority Rewards Business Credit Card program work?
You'll receive CashPoints for qualifying purchases. CashPoints can be redeemed for your choice of rewards like gift cards, airline travel, hotel accommodations, cruises, even cash! Use your card for all of your business purchases and watch your CashPoints add up!
- Q: Is there an annual membership fee for the Priority Rewards Business Credit Card?
There is no annual membership fee for the Priority Rewards Business Credit Card.
- Q: How do I redeem my CashPoints for airline tickets?
You can redeem your CashPoints for airline tickets by contacting our Redemption Center (by phone or online). Visit www.fhbrewards.com and use the flight rewards calculator to determine the amount of CashPoints needed for any airline ticket. Any ticket, any price - the possibilities are endless. If the actual ticket price exceeds your available CashPoint balance, you may:
- Charge the price difference to your default card (the card that is assigned to your account registered on fhbrewards.com);
- Choose another time to travel when ticket prices are lower.
- Q: Is there a maximum amount of CashPoints I can earn per year?
No, there is no limit to the amount of CashPoints you can earn.