FAQ - Information & Control Services
- Q: What benefits does your Information and Control Services offer?
- Account Analysis - Gives you a measure of the earning power of your deposit balances at the bank and gives you compensating credit that can be used to offset your transaction fees. This helps identify areas where the transaction activity and associated cost can be managed more effectively.
- Account Reconcilement - Electronically matches your listing of checks issued against the bank's listing of checks received and paid. This eliminates time-consuming manual processing, provides timely and accurate reporting, and is an excellent fraud prevention tool. Options include:
- Full Reconcilement
- Positive Pay
- Partial Reconcilement
- Deposit Reconcilement
- CD ROM
- Corporate Data Exchange & SWIFT - Gives you the ability to receive balance and transaction information as raw data so that it can be manipulated off-line.
- FHB Online Business Center - A secure, multi-user Internet based service that gives you convenient, 24-hour access to your account information. You can get balance and transaction information, verify deposits and inquire on the status of a check. You can also make ACH payments and collections, initiate a wire transfer or make an internal transfer.