- Q: How do I use Popmoney in the mobile app?
To use Popmoney in the FHB Mobile app, you must first enroll for the Bill Pay in FHB Online. Select “Pay Bills” from the navigation menu, then read and accept the Bill Pay Terms and Conditions. Applicable service charges will apply. From the Mobile App select “Payments” from the navigation menu, and choose the “Pay People” tile.
- Q: How do I use Bill Pay in the mobile app?
To use Bill Pay in the FHB Mobile app, you must first enroll for the Bill Pay service in FHB Online. Select “Pay Bills” from the navigation menu, then read and accept the Bill Pay Terms and Conditions. Applicable service charges will apply. You will need to add payees through FHB Online. Once the payees are added to your profile, you will be able to schedule payments to them from the mobile app.
- Q: How do I turn on Instant Balance?
Login to the mobile app and select “More” from the navigation menu. Choose the Instant Balance Settings tile and complete the set up process to select which accounts you would like to view.
- Q: What is Instant Balance?
Instant Balance allows you to view up to 6 accounts from the mobile app without logging in. You will need to enable this feature and select your accounts to be able to use the service. The display that shows is your Current Balance.
- Q: How do I set up Touch ID on my iPhone?
Login to the mobile app and select “More” from the navigation menu. Choose the Touch ID tile and complete the set up process. You will need to have Touch ID enabled for your iPhone in order to use the Touch ID in the service.
- Q: Can I use fingerprint ID for my device?
Touch ID is available for compatible iPhone devices. Fingerprint ID is not available for iPad or Android devices.
- Q: What is the Mobile Banking App? What can I do through the Mobile Application?
Our mobile banking apps allow you to perform your banking via an application designed specifically for your phone or tablet. With the mobile banking app, you can perform the following functions:
- View account balances.
- View recent account activity and perform searches up to 90 days in the past.
- Deposit checks.
- Initiate single transfers to and from your First Hawaiian accounts.
- Schedule single payments to payees you have already established within FHB Online.
- Make P2P payments with Popmoney
- View/cancel upcoming and recent bill payments.
- Locate ATMs and FHB branches, including nearby ATM/branches using the built-in GPS capability on your phone (if applicable).
- Q: How do I install the Mobile Application on my device?
Visit your device app store to download the FHB Mobile app:
•Amazon App Store for Kindle Fire HD tablets
- Q: Which mobile devices are supported for the Mobile Application?
The mobile application is available for many smartphones and tablets including the iPhone, iPad, Android devices and the Kindle Fire HD. Click here for a list of supported devices. For mobile deposit, auto-focus must be supported on your device.
- Q: Are my transactions secure?
Yes, our downloadable applications utilize best practices from FHB Online, such as HTTPS, 128-bit SSL encryption, strong passwords and multi-factor authentication. In addition, no account data is stored on your device. And in the event your device is lost or stolen, the service can be immediately disabled by either going online to the Mobile Banking website or calling us at 643-4343 (1-888-643-4343 from the Continental U.S., Guam, and CNMI).