- Q: What is Mobile Web? What can I do through Mobile Web?
Mobile Web allows you to perform your mobile banking using your phone's web browser. Mobile Web offers a streamlined set of functions including:
- View account balances.
- View recent account activity up to 30 days in the past.
- Make single transfers to and from your First Hawaiian accounts.
- Locate ATMs and FHB branches.
- Q: How do I access Mobile Banking on my phone's browser?
In order to access Mobile Web, you will need to go onto FHB Online, click on the “Mobile” link in the upper right hand corner and sign up for Mobile Web services.
- Step 1 Read through and accept the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions (if not already accepted)
- Step 2 If you haven’t already added services, you will need to “Add New Device”and walk through the wizard to assist you with adding the “Mobile Browser” service.
- Step 3 Once this is done, you should see your phone number listed when you click on the “Mobile” tab in FHB Online. Find your number and click on the drop down box so that it says, “I want to Get a link to the Mobile Banking Website”then select Go. You should now get texted a link to use the Mobile Web.
- Q: Is Mobile Web supported on my phone?
You will need a mobile device with a web browser that supports cookies and 128-bit encryption to access Mobile Web.