Important Core Systems Upgrade Coming Soon
We’re upgrading our core systems from May 28-30, 2022. Learn how this may impact you below.
In order to provide you with the latest banking technology, we will be upgrading our systems from May 28-30, 2022. Please pay close attention to all communications that will be sent to you through email, mail and in your bank statements about your individual accounts. Note that First Hawaiian Bank will never ask you for account information or any other confidential information over the phone, email or text.
Select your region to view service availability during conversion weekend:
- BRANCHES will be closed Saturday, May 28 – Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day) and resume normal operations on Tuesday, May 31.
- ATMs will only allow limited withdrawals from Sunday, May 29 at 2 pm HST. Please withdraw any cash you may need prior to May 29, 2022 HST. You will not be able to make a deposit, transfer funds, perform a cash advance or balance inquiry during this time.
- CALL CENTER will have limited ability to service accounts on Sunday, May 29 at 2 pm HST until 10 pm HST.
- CREDIT CARDS will be available to use during conversion weekend, however cash advances will not be available.
- DEBIT CARDS will be able to use during conversion weekend.
- FHB ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING will not be available from May 29 at 2pm HST – May 31 at 8am HST
- Internal Transfers will not be available from May 26 at 4pm HST – May 31 at 8am
- FHB Mobile users must update to the latest version of the mobile app prior to May 29. Go to the app store on your mobile device to confirm you have the current version. Go to Apple | Google Play
- Direct Connect users must complete important updates prior to May 29. Learn more at fhb.com/directconnect
Starting May 31, 2022, some FHB account numbers will be changing and statements may look different in addition to other account updates.
Security Alert: Phishing Message Potentially Sent to First Hawaiian Customers, Bank Advises Recipients to Delete Immediately
4/20/2022: First Hawaiian Bank (FHB) was made aware fraudulent emails and text messages were potentially sent to our customers soliciting confidential information. Those messages were not distributed by FHB and are an attempt by scammers to gain access to personal information.
If you received a message stating, “ACTION REQUIRED! Please verify your account information” or something similar asking you to provide personal information, please delete it immediately.
If you think you provided confidential information in response to one of these forged messages, please contact FHB right away at (808) 844-4444 (Oahu), (888) 844-4444 (toll free), or visit your nearest branch to ensure the security of your account.
As a reminder, FHB will not ask customers to provide confidential information such as account numbers, social security numbers, passwords, etc. via email or text message. For more information on how to protect yourself against scammers and phishing attempts, visit this link.