A checking account with a gift. Giving back to the community. It's all connected.
Connect with a checking account that gives back.
This holiday season, sign up for a debit card with your new checking account and we’ll give you a $25 Amazon gift card and make a $25 donation to a local charity.[[#1]][[,]][[#2]] Open an Account Today
Priority Banking 2
Move up into bigger discounts on loans and services.
- 0.25% personal loan discount 3 and 0.25% line of credit discount[[#4]]
- Earn interest on your account
- $250 loan administration fee[[#5]]
Priority Banking 3
Our highest level of benefits and services, built for you.
- 0.35% personal loan discount[[#3]] and 0.35% line of credit discount[[#4]]
- No annual fee on lines of credit[[#4]]
- $350 off loan administration fee[[#5]]
- Receive a $25 Amazon gift card when you sign-up for a debit card with your new checking account by December 31, 2021. The minimum deposit to open a personal checking account is $20. Your new checking account must be opened between November 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021. Offer is valid until December 31, 2021 or when supplies are exhausted. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer. Limit of one gift card per customer or account. For accounts opened at a branch, the gift card will be provided at the time of account opening and for accounts opened online, you will receive the gift card in the mail by February 25, 2022. The gift card may be reportable as taxable income. We reserve the right to substitute for an item of similar value. Accounts with a zero balance for 30 consecutive days will be closed automatically. Pure Checking and Complete Checking accounts closed within 180 days of opening will be assessed a $50 charge. A personal Priority Banking checking account closed within 180 days of opening will be assessed a $75 charge. For additional fees that might apply, please refer to the schedule of charges provided at account opening.
- If you qualify and receive the $25 Amazon gift card, FHB Foundation will donate $25 per account (up to $25,000 total donation) to local nonprofit organizations which distribute food through charitable agencies to those in need. Below are the selected local non-profit organizations:
- O‘ahu – Hawaii Foodbank
- Maui – Maui Food Bank
- Guam – The Salvation Army
- Hawai‘i Island – The Food Basket
- Kaua‘i – Hawaii Foodbank – Kaua‘i
- CNMI – A local charity to be determined
- For Personal Loans. Subject to credit approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount
- For Personal and Home Equity Lines of Credit. Subject to credit approval. Discount is applied to the margin of the variable rate. Home Equity Line of Credit accounts are not available in the CNMI. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
- Mortgage Fee Discount. Subject to loan approval and loan funding.
- When you enroll in eStatements, you will no longer receive paper statements. If you choose to receive both paper and eStatements, a fee of $5 will be imposed each month.
- For additional information about FHB Online and Mobile Banking, including fees associated with optional services, please see Terms & Conditions of FHB Online.