Alerts & Notifications
Stay on top your finances with FHB’s online and mobile banking alerts
Security and convenience
Mobile push notifications, SMS text and email alerts are easy ways to be notified when your accounts have reached a certain balance or when transactions such as large purchases occur on your accounts.
How to set up alerts
SMS[[#1]] or Push Notifications
- FHB Online - Go to MoneyMap, then click on the gear icon. Select how you would like to be notified and the type of alert(s) you want to receive. Click “Edit” then select the accounts and edit the dollar thresholds.
- FHB Mobile - Tap a Credit Card or Checking account linked to a debit card, then click on "Account Details." Click on "Manage Card Alerts." (If your account is not eligible, the "Manage Card Alerts" will display an error.) For more information about these types of alerts, go to the FAQs here.
FHB Online - Go to Settings, then Security & Alerts and select Alerts. Create the alert(s) you would like to receive.
Credit and Debit Card Alerts
- FHB Mobile - Log into the FHB Mobile App. Tap a Credit Card or Checking account linked to a debit card, then click on "Account Details." If your account is eligible for transaction alerts, there should be a "Manage Card Alerts" button that is displayed. Click on "Manage Card Alerts." (If your account is not eligible, the "Manage Card Alerts" button will not be available within the mobile app.) For more information about these types of alerts, go to the FAQs here.
- Notification Timing:
- If you have card alerts for your account and transactions enabled, then these types of alerts will be sent out shortly after the action has occurred.
- Notification alerts from FHB.com are typically sent out once a day in the morning once an alert is triggered.
- Adjusting Notifications: When you enable SMS or Push Notifications, all notification types are turned on. You can modify your settings to select only those notifications you want to receive.
SMS alerts are sent from (808) 207-7442 and (808) 207-6899. These numbers are only used to send notifications and do not accept text messages or voice calls. For assistance with online or mobile banking, call (808) 643-4343 Monday - Friday, 7am - 7pm HST.