No minimum balance. Yes to convenience and protection.
Additional protection benefits
No minimum balance
Free Online Bill Pay
Ready to get started?
We’re here to help
The current balance is the total amount of funds in your account. The available balance is your current balance less any outstanding holds or debits that have not yet posted to your account.
The following accounts can be accessed through FHB Online:
- Money Market/ MaxiMizer
- Certificate of Deposit
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Credit Card
- Personal Loan
- Personal Line of Credit (Personal FirstLine)
- Home Equity Line of Credit (Home Equity FirstLine)
- Overdraft Protection (Yes-Check)
There are various restrictions on the uses of certain accounts that are described in the FHB Online Terms and Conditions.
The amount of specific information available online is dependent upon when you first enroll and log into the service. The system will store up to 36 months of individual account activity (including check and deposit images) and 12 months of eStatements. The amount of account activity information may vary when accessing the information via Quicken/QuickBooks.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
|Insurance products are:
NOT INSURED BY FDIC OR ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY • MAY LOSE VALUE • NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT GUARANTEED BY FIRST HAWAIIAN BANK
- For additional information about FHB Online and Mobile Banking, including fees associated with optional services, please see Terms & Conditions of FHB Online. You must have a mobile device with internet and a rear-facing camera with autofocus to use Mobile Deposit.
- Safe Deposit Box. Rental is based upon availability. Limit of one safe deposit box per checking account. Safe deposit box contents are not insured by First Hawaiian Bank, the FDIC, or any other government agency. Requires annual rent to be prepaid and automatically deducted from a First Hawaiian Bank Checking or Savings Account.
- Complete Checking Debit Mastercard. The benefits associated with the Complete Checking Account (“Benefits”) are only provided on or with the Complete Checking Debit Mastercard. The Benefits are provided by Mastercard and its affiliates and contractors, and are not provided or endorsed by First Hawaiian Bank. Additional restrictions apply. Please review your Guide to Benefits for detailed information. The Benefits include cellphone or other types of insurance (see box above), which require use of the Debit Card. Registration is required for certain Benefits (i.e., credit score, credit monitoring & activity alerts, additional ID monitoring and ID theft – family coverage, etc.). Go to www.fhb.com/completedebit for more information. First Hawaiian Bank and Mastercard reserve the right to cancel or change the Benefits at any time without prior notice. If your Complete Checking Account or Debit Card are cancelled or closed for any reason, access to the Benefits may be terminated at any time without notice.
- Cell Phone Protection. Customers are eligible to file claims only if they pay their monthly cell phone bill with their Complete Checking Debit Mastercard. Coverage takes effect from the first day of the calendar month following the payment of their bill. To file a claim, call 1-800-Mastercard or go to www.mycardbenefits.com. Subject to limits, exclusions and conditions. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for more information.
+ Service charges accurate as of 2/3/2020.