Complete Checking Debit Mastercard
The First Hawaiian Bank Complete Checking Debit Mastercard® offers the same great features as a standard debit card, plus a little more.
Checkouts are faster, safer, and more convenient when you pay with your Complete Checking Debit Mastercard instead of cash or checks. Add your card to a mobile wallet such as Apple Pay® for even easier online and in-store payments.1 And remember, with Mastercard's Zero-Liability Protection, you aren't responsible for fraudulent transactions.2
Complete Checking Debit Cardholder Benefits3
For full details, see the Complete Checking Debit Mastercard Guide to Benefits
- Cell Phone Protection Coverage4,5:
- You will be reimbursed for the damage or theft of your cell phone up to $1,000 per claim, after a $50 deductible
- Maximum coverage is $1,500 per year
- Retail Protection Benefits5,6:
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Purchase Assurance
- Travel Benefits5:
- MasterAssist Travel Assistance Services
- Master RoadAssist® Roadside Service6
- Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Coverage6
- Worldwide Automatic Travel Accident, Baggage Delay, and Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance6
- Credit and ID Theft Protection Benefits7 (Separate registration required for all benefits listed below except ID Fraud Expense Reimbursement.)
- ID Fraud Expense Reimbursement
- Credit Monitoring and Activity Alerts from TransUnion®
- Financial Account Takeover Monitoring
- Personal Identity monitoring of data elements, including:
- Debit/Credit/Prepaid Cards
- Bank Accounts
- Email addresses
- Usernames and Passwords for websites
- Social Security Numbers
- Passport Numbers
- Driver's licenses
- Loyalty/Affinity Cards
- Medical Insurance Cards
- Vehicle Insurance Cards
1 First Hawaiian Bank supports Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay, and Google PayTM, which are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., and Google Inc., respectively. Learn more.
2 Terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. To learn more about Mastercard Zero Liability, visit mastercard.us/zeroliability.
3 Please refer to the Deposit Account Rules and Regulations, fee schedule and any other agreements you received when you opened your Complete Checking Account for additional details about your checking accounts. The benefits mentioned above are only offered on or with your Complete Checking Debit Mastercard ("Debit Card"). Additional restrictions apply. Please review your Guide to Benefits for detailed information. The benefits include cellphone or other types of insurance that require use of the Debit Card. Registration at www.fhb.com/completedebit is required for certain benefits (credit score, credit monitoring and activity alerts, additional ID monitoring and ID theft – family coverage, etc.). First Hawaiian Bank and Mastercard reserve the right to cancel or change the benefits at any time without prior notice. If your Complete Checking Account and/or Debit Card is cancelled or closed for any reason, access to the benefits may be terminated at any time without notice.
4 Customers are eligible to file claims only if they pay their monthly cell phone bill with their Complete Checking Debit Mastercard. Coverage takes effect from the first day of the calendar month following the payment of their bill. Subject to limits, exclusions, and conditions. See your Guide to Benefits.
5 To file a claim, call 1-800-Mastercard or go to www.mycardbenefits.com. Subject to limits, exclusions, and conditions. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for more information.
6 Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Coverage, Worldwide Automatic Travel Accident, Baggage Delay, and Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, and Retail Protection Benefits are only available for purchases that are made entirely with a customer's Complete Checking Debit Mastercard. Master RoadAssist® Roadside Service is only available to cardholders while traveling in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Subject to limits, exclusions, and conditions. See your Guide to Benefits.
7 Credit Monitoring and ID Theft Protection benefits require customers to register at www.fhb.com/completedebit.