Complete Checking Debit Mastercard
The First Hawaiian Bank Complete Checking Debit Mastercard® offers the same great features as a standard debit card, plus a little more.
The Complete Checking Debit Mastercard is provided to First Hawaiian Bank customers who have a Complete Checking account. It offers all the convenience of a Standard Debit Card, but with extra benefits exclusive to Complete Checking Customers.
Benefits1For full details, see the Complete Checking Debit Mastercard
- Cell Phone Protection Coverage2,3:
- You will be reimbursed for the damage or theft of your cell phone up to $1,000 per claim, after a $50 deductible
- Maximum coverage is $1,500 per year
- Retail Protection Benefits3,4:
- Extended Warranty
- Price Protection
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Purchase Assurance
- Travel Benefits3:
- MasterAssist Travel Assistance Services
- Master RoadAssist® Roadside Service4
- Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Coverage4
- Worldwide Automatic Travel Accident, Baggage Delay, and Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance4
- Credit and ID Theft Protection Benefits5 (Separate registration required for all benefits listed below except ID Fraud Expense Reimbursement. Registration begins on March 1, 2018):
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection
- ID Fraud Expense Reimbursement
- Free Credit Score (Experian® VantageScore® 6)
- Credit Monitoring and Activity Alerts from Experian
- ID Theft - Family Coverage (Child Monitoring)
- Additional ID Monitoring Services
- Social Security Number Monitoring
- Change of Address Monitoring
- Non-Credit Loan Monitoring (e.g. Payday Loans, Quick-cash Loans)
1 Please refer to the Deposit Account Rules and Regulations, fee schedule and any other agreements you may have received when you opened your Complete Checking Account for additional details about your checking accounts. The benefits mentioned above are only offered on or with your Complete Checking Debit Mastercard ("Debit Card"). Additional restrictions apply. Please review your Guide to Benefits for detailed information. The benefits include cellphone or other types of insurance that require use of the Debit Card. Registration at www.fhb.com/completedebit is required for certain benefits (credit score, credit monitoring & activity alerts, additional ID monitoring and ID theft – family coverage, etc.). First Hawaiian Bank and Mastercard reserve the right to cancel or change the benefits at any time without prior notice. If your Complete Checking Account and/or Debit Card is cancelled or closed for any reason, access to the benefits may be terminated at any time without notice.
2 Customers are eligible to file claims only if they pay their monthly cell phone bill with their Complete Checking Debit Mastercard. Coverage takes effect from the first day of the calendar month following the payment of their bill. Subject to limits, exclusions, and conditions. See your Guide to Benefits.
3 To file a claim, call 1-800-Mastercard or go to www.mycardbenefits.com. Subject to limits, exclusions, and conditions. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for more information.
4 Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Coverage, Worldwide Automatic Travel Accident, Baggage Delay, and Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, and Retail Protection Benefits are only available for purchases that are made entirely with a customer's Complete Checking Debit Mastercard. Master RoadAssist® Roadside Service is only available to cardholders while traveling in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Subject to limits, exclusions, and conditions. See your Guide to Benefits.
5 Credit Monitoring and ID Theft Protection benefits require customers to register at www.fhb.com/completedebit.
6 Experian® VantageScore® is a consumer credit-scoring model that was created by the three major credit bureaus: Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion. It is a different scoring model from that created by the Fair Isaac Corporation, which produces a credit score commonly known as a FICO score. Although both scoring models take customers' credit history and credit activity into account when generating scores, VantageScore and FICO treat certain factors differently, and may subsequently produce different credit scores for the same person. Having a high VantageScore does not indicate that someone has a high FICO score. First Hawaiian Bank uses customers' FICO scores to determine their credit-worthiness.