FAQ - Accounts
- Q: What is the difference between the current balance and the available balance for my deposit accounts?
The current balance is the total amount of funds in your account. The available balance is your current balance less any outstanding holds or debits that have not yet posted to your account.
- Q: What accounts can I access using FHB Online?
The following accounts can be accessed through FHB Online:
- Money Market/ MaxiMizer
- Certificate of Deposit
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Credit Card
- Personal Loan
- Personal Line of Credit (Personal FirstLine)
- Home Equity Line of Credit (Home Equity FirstLine)
- Overdraft Protection (Yes-Check)
There are various restrictions on the uses of certain accounts that are described in the FHB Online Terms and Conditions.
- Q: How much history is available via FHB Online?
The amount of specific information available online is dependent upon when you first enroll and log into the service. The system will store up to 36 months of individual account activity (including check and deposit images) and 12 months of eStatements. The amount of account activity information may vary when accessing the information via Quicken/QuickBooks.
- Q: What accounts can I access using FHB Online Business Banking?
The following accounts can be accessed through FHB Online Business Banking:
Certificate of Deposit
Business Credit Card
Due to various restrictions, not all accounts can be accessed to the same degree. To learn more, see FHB Online Terms and Conditions.
- Q: I just enrolled in Online Banking and can see my account balances, but have no past account activity. What happened?
With Online Banking you will be able to view 45 days of history for your deposit accounts; however, credit card accounts will show only history from the day you enrolled. As transactions post to your account, you can view them going forward. You will eventually be able to see as much as 36 months of past activity on your accounts.