- Q: What accounts can I access using FHB Online?
The following accounts can be accessed through FHB Online:
- Money Market/ MaxiMizer
- Certificate of Deposit
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Credit Card
- Personal Loan
- Personal Line of Credit (Personal FirstLine)
- Home Equity Line of Credit (Home Equity FirstLine)
- Overdraft Protection (Yes-Check)
There are various restrictions on the uses of certain accounts that are described in the FHB Online Terms and Conditions.
- Q: What accounts can I access using FHB Online for Business?
The following accounts can be accessed through FHB Online for Business:
Certificate of Deposit
Business Credit Card
Due to various restrictions, not all accounts can be accessed to the same degree. To learn more, see FHB Online Terms and Conditions.
- Q: How much history is available via FHB Online?
The amount of specific information available online is dependent upon when you first enroll and log into the service. The system will store up to 27 months of individual account activity (including check and deposit images beginning 07/20/2009), 12 months of account statements, and once the information has been accumulated into the system, you may download up to 16 months of account activity when you log in through Quicken/QuickBooks.
- Q: I just enrolled in Online Banking and can see my account balances, but have no past account activity. What happened?
With Online Banking you will immediately see most of your account balances when you enroll. For deposit and certain loan accounts, your last statement transactions will be available to you within 2 business days. As transactions post to your account, you can view them going forward. You will eventually be able to see as much as 27 months of past activity on your accounts.