Online Business Basic
Conveniently and securely access your accounts at the office or on the go with FHB Online[[®]] Business Basic
Bank on your terms
FHB Online Business Basic[[#1]] is a free service that provides convenient tools so that you can quickly and securely manage your company’s finances. No matter where you are, First Hawaiian Bank makes it easy for you to view your accounts, monitor your transactions, and much more.
Online banking services
View up to 12 months of your checking, savings, and credit card account statements online.
Transfer money to or from your First Hawaiian Bank accounts, including making payments to an FHB credit card, mortgage, loan, or line of credit.
Get a 360° view of your finances and monitor investments, manage your budget and track spending in your accounts, even those at other financial institutions.
Quicken[[®]] & QuickBooks[[®]][[#5]]
Connect your First Hawaiian Bank accounts and credit cards into Quicken or QuickBooks.
Alerts & Notifications[[#6]]
Stay up-to-date on your accounts & transactions with email, SMS or push notifications.
Ready to get started?
Enrolling in online banking is easy and takes just a few minutes.
FHB Online Business Basic is free for business customers.
FHB Online Business Banking is FREE for Priority Gold and Platinum customers and $5.99 for all other customers. This includes up to 2 sub-users and is an additional $1/month per sub-user after the first two. FHB Online Banking includes online banking, mobile banking, online Bill Pay, Popmoney and Entitlements.
For businesses using Direct Connect to access Online Banking through Quicken® or QuickBooks®, it is $14.95/month used (fee is inclusive of the FHB Online Business Banking service fee. Priority Banking waivers not applicable).
Business users can access Business Checking, Business Savings, MaxiMizer, Certificate of Deposit, Business Credit Card and Business FirstLine accounts.
Due to various restrictions, not all personal or business accounts can be accessed to the same degree. To learn more, view the FHB Online Terms and Conditions.
Out-of-Band Authentication (OOBA), otherwise known as phone verification, is a method we use to verify your identity. During enrollment, you will add a phone number to your security profile. When you login, our system will ask to send a one-time passcode to the phone number on your security profile via voice call or SMS text. You will need to enter this code in order to login.
You have the ability to add in multiple phone numbers for security verification. To do this go to “Settings” then “Security & Alerts” and select the “Identity Verification Phones” option.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
View Terms and Conditions
- FHB Online Business Basic includes basic online services such as transfers, mobile check deposit, eStatements, account aggregation, and alerts, and is free for business customers. Enrolling for Online Bill Pay, Popmoney or Small Business Entitlements will automatically upgrade you to FHB Online Business, which is free for Priority Banking customers and $5.99/month for all other customers. Direct Connect to Quicken or QuickBooks is $14.95/month for all business customers (fee is inclusive of the FHB Online Business Banking service fee). There is no fee to connect using Web Connect or Express Web Connect. See FHB Online Terms and Conditions for more details.
- When you enroll in eStatements, you will no longer receive paper statements. If you choose to receive both paper and eStatements, a fee of $5 will be imposed each month.
- Restrictions may apply. You can only transfer money between your own bank accounts at FHB and your own accounts at other financial institutions. See Terms and Conditions of FHB Online Services for details.
- To view accounts from another financial institution, you must have online access set up at that institution.
- Using Direct Connect to Quicken or Quickbooks may cause you to incur additional fees. There is no fee to connect using Web Connect or Express Web Connect. See Terms and Conditions of FHB Online Services for details and any applicable fees.
- Standard SMS/Text Message fees may apply.