FAQ - Priority Rewards℠ Credit Card
- Q: What is the Priority Rewards Credit Card?
The Priority RewardsSM Credit Card earns you one (1) CashPointSM for every one ($1) dollar of net purchases. Cash advances and balance transfers do not qualify to earn CashPoints. Please refer to the Priority Rewards Program FAQs for more information on the Priority Rewards Program.
- Q: Can I gift my CashPoints to another Priority Rewards cardholder?
Yes, you may gift your CashPoints to a friend or family member's account by using the Gifting Points page. The gifted CashPoints expire 6 months from the time of transfer. Please log on to the website at www.fhbrewards.com and enter the recipient’s credit card number. You may also include a message to the recipient via email, notifying them of their CashPoint gift.
- Q: I'm a joint cardholder on the credit card account. Can I also redeem the CashPoints?
Yes, either the primary or joint cardholder may redeem their combined CashPoints for their choice of rewards.
- Q: How do I redeem my CashPoints for airline tickets?
You can redeem your CashPoints for airline tickets by contacting our Redemption Center (by phone or online). The Redemption Center features Orbitz® which offers you access to thousands of daily reward flight options. When you redeem CashPoints for air travel, we apply the maximum redemption value for the level of CashPoints redeemed towards the actual ticket price at the time of redemption. (See Redemption Schedule). All airline rewards are subject to a maximum dollar redemption value applicable towards the actual ticket value at the time of redemption. If the actual ticket price exceeds the maximum redemption value for a given level of redemption, you may:
- Charge the price difference to your default card (the card that is assigned to your account registered on fhbrewards.com);
- Redeem a higher level of CashPoints;
- Choose another time to fly when ticket prices are lower.
There are no blackout periods but tickets are limited to availability - as long as a seat is available, you may redeem CashPoints for a ticket.Air travel rewards are subject to a non-refundable ticketing fee.
- Q: Is there a maximum amount of CashPoints I can earn per year?
Yes, you can earn a maximum of 250,000 CashPoints per year on your personal Priority Rewards Credit Card account.