- Q: How does the Priority Rewards Card program work?
You'll receive CashPoints for qualifying purchases. Once you accumulate enough CashPoints, you can redeem them for your choice of rewards like gift cards, airline travel, hotel accommodations, cruises, even cash! Use your card for everyday purchases and watch your CashPoints add up!
- Q: How are Priority Rewards CashPoints awarded to my account?
The details of your purchases and the number of CashPoints earned will be shown on your www.fhbrewards.com account. You will also be sent monthly email CashPoints statements to the email address you provide in your www.fhbrewards.com account profile.
- Q: How do I redeem my CashPoints?
You can log-on to our Redemption Website at www.fhbrewards.com or call our Redemption Center at 1-800-868-2856.
- Q: Do my CashPoints expire?
Your CashPoints will expire 24 months from your last credit card purchase or your last redemption, whichever is most recent. Transferred (gifted) CashPoints are set to the expiration date of the receving account and do not count as redemption activity for the originating or receiving account.
- Q: Can I upgrade my airline ticket to Business Class or First Class?
You may redeem the appropriate level of CashPoints for any destination or class of service. Once a ticket is purchased by the Redemption Center, any upgrades or changes must be made between you and the airline which issued the ticket.
- Q: Can I receive airline frequent flyer miles for airline tickets using Priority Rewards CashPoints?
YES! To receive airline frequent flyer miles, you should provide your airline frequent flyer number to the agent when you redeem your CashPoints. You must work directly with the airline in question if you forget to provide your frequent flyer number or in cases of any discrepancies.
- Q: Is there a phone number I can call for assistance with the Priority Rewards website?
Yes, please call the Redemption Center at 1-800-868-2856.
- Q: How are cash back redemptions awarded?
Priority Rewards MasterCard accounts have the option of redeeming for a check or statement credit. Visa credit cardholders may redeem for a check only. Checks are made out to the primary and secondary (if applicable) cardholder on the account.
- Q: Can I combine my Priority Rewards CashPoints and my frequent flyer miles for free airline tickets?
No, our Priority Rewards program is unique to First Hawaiian Bank and you cannot combine them with airline frequent flyer miles or other loyalty programs to make redemptions or upgrade tickets.