- Q: How does the Priority Rewards Card program work?
You'll receive CashPoints for qualifying purchases. Once you accumulate enough CashPoints, you can redeem them for your choice of rewards like gift cards, airline travel, hotel accommodations, cruises, even cash! Use your card for everyday purchases and watch your CashPoints add up!
- Q: How are my Priority Rewards CashPoints credited to my account?
The details of your purchases and the number of CashPoints earned that month will be shown on your monthly credit card account statement. Your combined Priority Rewards CashPoint total may be accessed through the Redemption Website at www.fhbrewards.com. You will also receive monthly email CashPoints statements through the email address you provided to First Hawaiian Bank.
- Q: How do I redeem my CashPoints?
You can log-on to our Redemption Website at www.fhbrewards.com or call our Redemption Center at 1-800-868-2856.
- Q: Do my CashPoints expire?
Yes, CashPoints expire depending on when they were awarded to you. To figure out when they expire, take the year that they were awarded to you and add 4 years. The CashPoints will expire on December 31st of that year. For example, CashPoints awarded in 2012 will expire on December 31, 2016.
- Q: Can I upgrade my airline ticket to Business Class or First Class?
You may redeem the appropriate level of CashPoints for any destination or class of service. Once a ticket is purchased by the Redemption Center, any upgrades or changes must be made between you and the airline which issued the ticket.
- Q: Can I receive airline frequent flyer miles for airline tickets using Priority Rewards CashPoints?
YES! To receive airline frequent flyer miles, you should provide your airline frequent flyer number to the agent when you redeem your CashPoints. You must work directly with the airline in question if you forget to provide your frequent flyer number or in cases of any discrepancies.
- Q: Is there a phone number I can call for assistance with the Priority Rewards website?
Yes, please call the Redemption Center at 1-800-868-2856.
- Q: What type of activity rewards are available?
Cruise travel, spa gift certificates and Las Vegas packages are available. Contact the Redemption Center by phone at 1-800-868-2856 to redeem for cruise travel. You may redeem by phone or online for a voucher good for travel to Las Vegas. Visit www.fhbrewards.com to view rewards online 24/7.
- Q: How are cash redemptions awarded?
Cash rewards are redeemed via a check made out to the primary cardholder on the account.
- Q: Can I combine my Priority Rewards CashPoints and my frequent flyer miles for free airline tickets?
No, our Priority Rewards card program is unique to First Hawaiian Bank and you can only redeem your Priority Rewards CashPoints for rewards. If you have airline miles, you need to work with each individual airline frequent flyer program separately.