PrimeTime & Primera (50+ Banking)
Welcome to PrimeTimeSM (Hawaii)/PrimeraSM (Guam & CNMI), our membership programs designed exclusively for First Hawaiian Bank customers age 50 years or better. As a member, you can choose between three exceptional plans that offer you a wide variety of value-packed banking services and exclusive invitations to special events plus money-saving discounts on restaurants, activities, entertainment and more!
1. You must be age 50 or better;
2. Maintain any First Hawaiian Bank personal checking account; and
3. Maintain a combined deposit balance in any one or more First Hawaiian Bank Personal Account(s), as follows:
Platinum members - $50,000 or more
Gold members - $25,000 or more
Plus members – No minimum balance required
It's that easy. And, best of all, it costs nothing to join and there are no membership fees. So enroll online now, speak to a customer service representative at any of our branches, or call our 24-hour customer service line at 844-4444 from Oahu or 1-888-844-4444 from the Neighbor Islands, Guam and CNMI to find out more about the program. Once enrolled, we will automatically renew your membership each year in the highest level you qualify for at the time of renewal.
Not everyone has the same banking needs -- that's why we're offering you a choice between three plans, PLUS, GOLD and PLATINUM, each featuring a wealth of banking services and special benefits:
Here's What You'll Get (depending on the level you qualify for):
- No fee (single signature) Travelers Cheques ($1,000 limit)
- Discounted checks (selected designs)
- Discount on safe deposit box rental+, subject to availability (one discount per primary box holder)
- Eligible for PrimeTime/Primera CD specials
PrimeTime/Primera Gold* - All of the benefits of PrimeTime/Primera Plus and:
- Discounted Notary Service
- No processing charge for utility payments
- No fee Official Bank Checks or Personal Money Orders (one per day)
- Premium CD Rates (premium rate not available on Jumbo CDs)
- Premium savings rate with Priority Savings
- Early withdrawal penalty on CDs generally waived for health-related emergencies++
- No fee (single signature) Travelers Cheques (unlimited)
PrimeTime/Primera Platinum* - All of the benefits of PrimeTime/Primera Plus and Gold plus:
- Monthly Service charge waiver on a personal checking account that has a minimum balance requirement (including Priority Banking PlanSM checking account)
- Free checks (selected designs)
- Free Notary Service
- Free annual estate plan review with a Wealth Advisor
- Free seasonal money gift envelopes
* Benefits may be lost if membership is cancelled or your checking account is closed. Please refer to the PrimeTime (or Primera) Rules & Regulations for details. Discounts cannot be combined with Priority BankingSM benefits, any other special promotions, or discounted services.
+ Rental is based on availability. Safe deposit box contents are not insured by First Hawaiian Bank, the FDIC or any other government agency. Annual rent must be prepaid and automatically deducted from a First Hawaiian Bank checking or savings account.
++ An early withdrawal penalty will be imposed if you make any withdrawal (including for a health-related emergency), (1) within the first six days of opening your CD or (2) within six days of a previous withdrawal. The amount of the penalty will be described when you open the CD.
Our PrimeTimeSM and PrimeraSM programs also offer a variety of money-saving discounts. PrimeTime & Primera members can get coupon specials from our merchant partners via our Featured Offers page on fhb.com.
PrimeTime members can also save 5 cents per gallon on gasoline at any participating 76 gas station when they use their exclusive Kama`aina Rewards® card (How to Enroll). Offer good through September 30, 2019. For more information and a list of participating 76 gas stations, visit KamaainaRewards.com.
Some restrictions apply. Refer to your merchant's discount coupon for details.
As a PrimeTimeSM or PrimeraSM member, you will be invited to attend free special events, including branch events, featuring health screenings, exhibits, games and fun demonstrations that are geared to keep you active and fit at any age!