Online Business Banking
Conveniently and securely access your accounts at the office or on the go with FHB Online[[®]] Business Banking
Bank on your terms
With FHB Online Business Banking[[#1]] you’ll have a wide range of tools and features at your fingertips so that you can quickly and securely manage your company’s finances anytime, anywhere. First Hawaiian Bank makes it easy for you to monitor your transactions, create sub-users, manage your payments and much more.
Helpful features and tools
Manage Your Finances[[#4]]
Get a 360° view of your finances and monitor investments, manage your budget and track spending in your accounts, even those at other financial institutions.
Transfer money to or from your First Hawaiian Bank accounts, including making payments to an FHB credit card, mortgage, loan, or line of credit.
Alerts & Notifications[[#6]]
Stay up-to-date on your accounts & transactions with email, SMS or push notifications.
Ready to get started?
Enrolling in online banking is easy, just visit a branch or complete an enrollment form today.
FHB Online Business Basic is free for business customers and includes (1) one online business user account, and basic online banking features such as transfers, eStatements, mobile check deposit, etc. To enroll for Online Bill Pay, Zelle® or Small Business Entitlements you must upgrade to FHB Online Business Banking.
FHB Online Business Banking is free for Business Priority Banking customers, a fee is assessed for all other customers. It includes the basic online banking features as well as Online Bill Pay, Zelle®, and Entitlements, which allows for multiple online business user accounts.
See FHB Online Terms and Conditions for additional information about FHB Online services and fees.
Business users can access Business Checking, Business Savings, MaxiMizer, Certificate of Deposit, Business Credit Card and Business FirstLine accounts.
Due to various restrictions, not all personal or business accounts can be accessed to the same degree. To learn more, view the FHB Online Terms and Conditions.
A Secure Access Code (SAC) is a method we use to verify your identity. Our system will ask to send a Secure Access Code to your phone number or email address on your profile and you will need to enter this code in order to proceed.
You have the ability to add multiple phone numbers and email addresses for security verification. To do this go to "Settings" then "Security Preferences" and select the "Secure Delivery" option.
Didn’t find an answer? Still have questions?
View Terms and Conditions
- Enroll in either FHB Online Business Basic or FHB Online Business Banking. FHB Online Business Basic includes basic online banking features, such as eStatements, transfers and mobile check deposit, and is free to business customers. FHB Online Business Banking includes basic features as well as Online Bill Pay, Zelle® and Entitlements. FHB Online Business Banking is free for Business Priority Banking customers, a fee is assessed for all other business customers. Fee waivers are applied on the first business day of the month. For Priority Banking fee waivers, you must have had an open Priority Banking checking account as of the last business day of the preceding month. See FHB Online Terms and Conditions for information about FHB Online services and fees.
- When you enroll in eStatements, you will no longer receive paper statements. If you choose to receive both paper and eStatements, a fee of $5 will be imposed each month per checking or savings account.
- To send or receive money with a small business, both parties must be enrolled with Zelle® directly through their financial institution’s online or mobile banking experience. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes. Business customers must be enrolled in FHB Online Business Banking to use Zelle®. FHB Online Business Banking is free for Business Priority Banking customers, a fee is assessed for all other business customers. See FHB Online Terms and Conditions for applicable fees, restrictions and details. Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
- To view accounts from another financial institution, you must have online access set up at that institution.
- Restrictions may apply. You can only transfer money between your own bank accounts at FHB and your own accounts at other financial institutions. See Terms and Conditions of FHB Online Services for details.
- Standard SMS/Text Message fees may apply.